Monday, October 20, 2014

My First Time on Scratch ~ by Morgan Silcox

My first time on Scratch was Amazing! I first created a project called “Pie Fight” I think that was one of my best projects. I still need to work on it though, for I have not finished yet on that project.
     I love to make all sorts of remixes and other stuff that are related to remixes. I have a studio that is called “The Awesome Group” I think it is kind of cool to have people help me get some stuff done on scratch! We all submit our projects to the studio and share them to see how we do scratch.
     I’m not so sure how many followers I have, but I know I have a lot. Most of all I like the games on scratch and the really awesome programming sites. I think it is quite fun!
     Lots of people I know are on scratch most of the time. I know this girl and she is on scratch EVERY DAY like 24.7 I really like the way scratch is and how it is designed. I’m not so sure how people move sprites around, because I CAN’T EVEN MOVE MY SPRITE AROUND!!!

 

     Scratch can only be used on a computer or laptop which is sad because I really want to bring my I pad along to play scratch at the same time. I know you need a mouse to control the sprites. It’s just UGH I can’t explain.
     You can change sprite or make a sprite. Choosing a sprite is a really bad idea because all of their sprites are really ugly! So, I recommend making one out of your own imagination instead of using the old used ones.
     I really like scratch and I hope I can make more awesome animations!

~ by Morgan Silcox



No comments:

Post a Comment