Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Favorite Place to Travel - by Miriam Chen

            Do you have a favorite place to travel?  Mexico, Turkey, or Taiwan? Well, let me tell you mine. My favorite place to travel is Taiwan. First of all, in Taiwan there are lots of fun places to visit. For example, the zoo. The last time I went to the zoo in Taiwan, I saw many animals that I didn’t see in California. The top five animals that I saw there were pandas, tigers, monkeys, bears, and a few birds that I have never seen before.  Another fun place to visit is Taipei 101.  Once you reach to the top, you will feel like you’re on top of the world. Finally, another place to visit is the parks. Even though some of them are pretty small, they are still fun to play tag with your friends.  
Another reason why Taiwan is the best place to visit is because of its food.  Most of the restaurants have yummy food. For example, I remember a restaurant that served my favorite vegetable dish, which was yam leaves. Also, they have extremely yummy bao zi (Chinese buns)  which I loved, too.
Finally Taiwan has the best night markets with games, food, toys, etc. The last time I went to the night market, I won a cute-looking stuffed animal. Some of the games that they put out are dart games, ball games, and marbles. There are a lot of machines where you can try to grab stuffed animals out of. Also, they have the best shaved ice with toppings and pearl milk tea.  Besides all of this, the reason I like going to Taiwan is because I get to visit my cousin, grandma, friends, and the cat that lives in Taiwan with my grandma. All in all, I think Taiwan is the best place to visit.          

taipei-101-2-fun-wallpaper-1024x768.jpg
                     Taipei 101       

No comments:

Post a Comment