Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My Top Three Favorite Series ~ by Alyssa Chen

Although there are many great book series for children, I enjoy reading the Nancy Drew, Thea Stilton, and Harry Potter. First of all, one of my favorite series is the Nancy Drew series. One reason I like it is because it is a series that includes friendship and mysteries. Nancy Drew, Bess Marvin, and Georgia Fayne are three friends that work together to solve mysteries and they call themselves Clue Crew. Every book in this series has a page in the back that teaches you how to make a craft. Also, another of my favorite series is the Thea Stilton series. I like it because it is also full of mysteries and friendship. Colette, Violet, Pamela, Paulina, and Nicky travel around the world during their school year in Mouseford. They always visit new places and they never expect a mystery though there is always one awaiting them. Last but not least, my favorite series is the Harry Potter series. I like it the most because it is very magical, mysterious and helps my reading level. Clearly, these are my top three favorite series. I hope you’ll be inspired to try one yourself.






No comments:

Post a Comment