Saturday, March 14, 2015

My Favorite Types of Gum By Alyssa Chen

My Favorite Types of Gum

By Alyssa Chen

February 15,2015

 

          There're many types of gum, but my favorite ones are Sour Patch, Trident (including Layers), Ice Cubes, and Orbit.

First, I like Sour Patch Gum because of its taste. When you chew it for a few minutes, you feel like the flavor has gone out. But if you stretch it like bubblegum until it has holes, more flavor will come out. Next, I like Trident and Trident Layers because the flavor is good. My favorite Trident flavor is Hawaiian Punch. My favorite Trident Layers gums are Candy Cane and Strawberry. When you chew Trident Layers Strawberry flavor, your month smells very good. When you chew Candy Cane flavor, your mouth smells minty at the end. Third of all, I like Ice Cubes because of the many flavors and shape. My favorite flavor is mint. I also like how they come in small boxes. Last, I like Orbit Gum because it's very soft. My favorite flavor is cool mint. Clearly, these are my favorite types of gum.

 

 

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment