Thursday, March 12, 2015

Swim Meets- Allison Wu

Every year my swim team has at least ten swim meets, and I have a lot of fun at all of them. I have many friends at swim meets. I like to play with them,swim with them, and cheer for them. In return, they cheer for me, unless if we are swimming together.
I love swimming. Even though it takes practice to be fast and precise, it doesn't take the fun out of it. Swimming is my hobby. I started swimming at the age of four and got into swimming at five. At first, I swam at Rancho Swimming and than switched to Peak. At swimming events, I swim the events I like because I like all strokes.
I can't have sugar during a meet, but that doesn't mean I'm eating things I don't like, I like fruit salad. After swimming, I get to eat ice cream and snow cones.
Swim meets are an important part of swimming. It challenges everybody to do their best.

No comments:

Post a Comment