Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My Worst Ouch Story-By Faith Liao

Have you ever gotten a splinter? Well I have. It doesn't feel good. When I was at my Chinese school, Faith, Hope, and Love School, it was recess time. I sat on a wooden bench and slid my hand on the bench. OUCH!!! I felt a spiky thing in my hand. I checked it and saw a brown line. So I asked a teacher to give me a band-aid. The band-aid on my hand didn't feel comfortable.

           Then it was class time from 2:30 to 5:30. When it was 5:30, it was recess again. Soon I walked out and saw a big, old, rusty tree. Wrinkled leaves fell on my head. I felt the trunk of the tree. Suddenly, OUCH!!! There is another splinter on my left hand. It stung. I had to ask for another band-aid.

           When it was 6:00 my mom drove me home. On the way, I told her what happened that day. When we went in, she grabbed a pair of tweezers and dug the splinter out. Small tears rolled down my cheek. I didn't dare to look. But before I knew it, it started to bleed.

          From that day on, I never touch a tree or slide my hand on a wooden bench. Or at least I don't touch anything wooden if I can avoid it. Getting splinter are the worst!

Image result for band aid clip art


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment