Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Book Review- by Royce Li


       The True Story of the Three Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka is a twist based on similar stories with a wolf and three pigs. It is a fiction story where the wolf went to borrow sugar from his neighbor pigs to bake a cake for his granny. But the pigs were unfriendly. The wolf had a cold and “accidentally” blew the houses down.

       I think that The True Story of the Three Little Pigs is exciting because I didn’t know what was going to happen next. Well, I know what happened in similar stories, but not in this one since it is from the wolf’s point of view. I really like the illustrations because they are very detailed and different from other books. It captured my mind almost completely. I think that kids of all ages would enjoy this humorous story.

No comments:

Post a Comment