Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My Favorite Books -by Alyssa Chen

 
           Although there are many books, my favorite are The Witches, Escape From Mr. Lemoncello’s Library, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
        I like The Witches because it has excitement, fun, and expression. One of my favorite parts of the story was when the little boy got turned into a mouse at Hotel Magnificent. Another part I enjoyed was when the witches of England and the Grand High Witch got turned into mice. My most favorite part of the book was when the little mouse had his “adventure” in the hotel kitchen.

Next, I like Escape From Mr. Lemoncello’s Library because it has adventure, fun, excitement, and you learn a little bit about books, the Dewey Decimal System, and the joy of being in a library. My favorite part about the book was when Kyle wins.

Lastly, I like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory because it has fun, excitement, and curiosity. The funniest part of the book was when this little girl named Violet was turned into a blueberry because of a piece of gum. My favorite part was when Mr. Wonka crashed a hole in the roof of his factory. These are my favorite books. What are yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment