Tuesday, May 19, 2015

If I Could Visit Vincent van Gogh -by Allison Wu

I really, really want to visit Vincent van Gogh. This because we both share a passion: art. Now, Vincent and I like to do different kinds of art. He likes emotional art and I like to sketch. Even though we like different kinds of art I still would love to visit him. If I could visit him I could ask him a million questions, but I narrowed it down to three topics. We would talk about how he learned to draw. To paint, he needed materials. Not a lot of inventions were made back then. I wonder where he got the materials to make such bright colors. How did he know that he wanted to draw? Did he go to an art museum and got inspired by the artwork? Why did Vincent Van Gogh like emotional painting? Or did he just do it to express his feelings? When he was young did he enjoy any other activities? Maybe he shared his activities with a sibling or friend. Overall, if I could visit Vincent Van Gogh it would be a great honor!


No comments:

Post a Comment